Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Class Party!

Dear children,

Please let me know if you are attending this class party via the comment tag. Please come along in your P.E. attire. Do remember to make your own transportation arrangement. I look forward to your replies!



Love,

Mrs. Tan

37 comments:

Natalie; said...

Hi Mrs Tan,

I'm going for the class Party on 5 September.

From:
Jun Hui

Syafiqah Blog said...

Hi Mrs Tan! I am Syafiqah. I am sorry that I cannot to the class party because I am fasting during that month. Bye!

elmo the master said...

yes I am going

Elmo\

Siti Fatin said...

To: Mrs Tan

Hi Mrs Tan,
I cannot attend to the class party on 05 Sept as I am fasting.


Thank you,
Siti

Amanda Lim said...

Hi Mrs Tan,

I am going to the class party. ^_^

~Gary Ng~ said...

Mrs Tan,
I will be coming to the class party. What time will u be there? Can come earlier?

Cheers!
Gary

runescape-boy.com said...

i am going

Amelia said...

Hi Mrs.Tan.

I am going to the class party on 5th September o8.

See you there!



Best Regards, Amelia

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs.Tan!

I am Hanna.
I will be coming to the party!

See You There!
Hanna.

neosooming said...

Yes ,I'coming
By:sooming

s.brintha said...

dear mrs tan,i am coming for the class party.

Malcolm ong said...

I am going to the class party.

gowtham said...

I am able to come to the class party.




Gowtham

Brendan Ng said...

Dear Mrs Tan,I am able to go to the class party.

timothy tan said...

I am coming

Chester Soh said...

I'm going overseas on that day

Wei Jian said...

Dear Mrs. Tan,
I am going to the class party



Wei Jian

sunny kee said...

Hi Mrs Tan, sorry to say that i am not going for the class party as for the time arrangement. Thank you.

TechClass @ Work said...

Dear children,

Thanks for your prompt responses.

Sunny, can I find out more about your time arrangement tomorrow during lesson?

Gary, I'll be in school about 10am for the brass band. If you don't mind, you can come earlier to help me make preparations for the class party.

Hope to get more responses tomorrow.

Love,
Mrs. Tan

Anonymous said...

i am going

Seat Mun KIt said...

Hi!! Mrs Tan

I'm going to the class party on 5 "SEP"

Lim Yue Heng said...

I am going to the party. :)

Shravan Shenoy said...

I will come to the party

Lim Yue Heng said...

I am going to the party. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi MrsTan ,

I am Chloe . I cannot go to the Party because I am going overseas .


:) From , Chloe

SPONGEEY ~ Cheryl . said...

i going to the class party on
o5.o9.o8

Regards '
Cheryl

Matthew Lim said...

ello mrs. tan srry i can't come beacuse im in india.

Javier Chan said...

I can GO :)

kang li said...

Hi Mrs Tan,

I am going for the class party.

Darren said...

I will be going to the party mrs.tan

zheng yong said...

hi mrs tan
i am coming to the party

Mitchel Teo XD said...

Dear Mrs Tan,I am able to go to the class party.

preston said...

Hi Mrs Tan,



I am going to the class party.

Brendan Chan said...

Hi Mrs Tan,
I'm going to the class party.


Regards,
Brendan Chan

Jarett kwek said...

Hi Mrs Tan, i am coming.

i want to help you to prepare for the party.
can i come at 10:30?

Jen Sean said...

I am coming for the class party!!! what to wear?????

Natalie; said...

hi Mrs Tan,
I'm coming to school at 10:30 for the Brass Band and I would like to prepare for the party...