Hi children, how was your December holiday?
For me, I spent my Christmas at Hokkaido, Japan. For those of you who have been there before, I'm sure you know Hokkaido is beautiful in winter with lots of snowfall, below zero temperatures and frozen seas.
There are many tourist attractions including nature, culture, history and industry. Some of the popular action-packed winter activities include snow rafting and skiing. There're also plenty of wonderful and relaxing Japanese style “onsens” or natural hot spring baths. The seafood is fresh and delicious and the people are extremely friendly and well-mannered.
I've made some new friends from Singapore too. They are Kang Kang, Xiang Xiang and family. Did you realise we tried to make a snowman from the photo montage? It's a pity I didn't ask for their email address. I hope I can send them our group pictures.
Hope you enjoy the montage I've created. Alternatively, you can view more pictures at http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/562066391wexeyU.
Now, it's your turn to share your December holiday with me. I can't wait to read your entries!
16 comments:
hi mrs.tan,
Your Hokkaido trip must be very interesting.Imagine how cold is it at Japan. If i would go there i would be freezing.It's really fun to be in Japan.
I think you will have a wonderful holiday:)
I have never been to Japan or Hokkaido before.I wish I can go there.
Hi Mrs Tan! Hmm... Looks like your trip to Japan is really fun. At Japan looks cold, plus I like your picture. It is so interesting. I think you miss you friends so much. Don't worry if you never get thier e-mail address. Maybe you got picture of them! Have fun!
Hi Hanna, it's about -10 degrees at Hokkaido. Amelia and Syafiqah, it's really one of the best trips I've been so far. I do miss my new friends, especially when I view the pictures I've taken.
Hi mrs.tan
I like your trip pictures! I wished i can go there . I hope you will make more new friends there!
Hi mrs tan...
I like your trip to Hokkaido pictures. Did you make a snowman?
It is amazing when u make a great snowman.
Did you enjoy at Hokkaido? I really hope that i can go to Hokkiaido.
Hi Mrs Tan. I think you had fun at Hokkaido.I wished to go there and play the snow activities.
Hi Mrs Tan,
Your trip to Hokkaido looks very exciting.I wish can go there to play snowball fight and make snowman.I like snow but it is very cold there.Does their food taste nice.
Hi mrs tan,
how long is the trip form singapore to hokkaido?
Hi Mrs. Tan, is Hokkaido fun? :) I like the Bear Farm which you went. They are cute. How long was your stay in Hokkaido? Did you go any other cities in Japan?
Hi mrs. tan, i hope you have fun there.i have not touch snow before. how i wish i was there.but i am afraid of the volcano eruption.
hi mrs tan. what a cute cople in the video haha. was it fun it looked cold was it hot in the hot spring?
mrs tan my blog is killer-of-killer-king.blogspot.com
Hi Mrs. Tan, your looks very interesting. Wish I can go to Hokkaido in Japan like you.
Hi mrs.tan it must have be very exciting to go to hokkaido. i have always wanted to go there because of the snow.
Hi Mrs Tan, it must be very cold there.
Post a Comment