Thursday, 24 January 2008

Entry 3: Pet

Hi children, before I begin my entry, I would really appreciate if you can cite the sources of all images used in your postings. As I have mentioned before, we must remember to exhibit blog netiquette at all times. So, remember to check your previous entries and do the necessary update/s. Also, please help to pass this message to your classmates. Thank you!

~~~

.: A Page from Its Journal :.

Hi children, I am Marco, Mrs. Tan's beloved pet. I came to stay with her family when I was two weeks old. Time really flies, I am 8 years old this year.

I can still remember vividly the day when I came into her house. Everyone greeted me with a big smile and would take turns to cuddle me. I could feel their love instantly.

Every night, Mrs Tan would lead me into the huge cage but I prefer to sleep on her comfy bed. After a while, Mrs. Tan relented and she would, unnoticing, hug me to sleep on most nights.

Now that she is happily married to Uncle Robin and has moved out from Daddy’s house, I can be seen sleeping with her younger sister, Amelia The Second Princess, every night.

Although I miss the good old times we had, I am now looking forward for her to come home for dinner and family gatherings.

These are the moments I can welcome her with my mischievous pose. Just imagine this - my tail and butt are in the air, my front legs are lowered, my ears are up and forward and my mouth opens in a "grin"!

She is very pleased whenever she sees me in that posture and would reward me with my favorite cheese sticks and a big hug.
Long story short, let's take a peek at some of my pictures found in Mrs. Tan's digital album.

16 comments:

Syafiqah Blog said...

Hi Mrs Tan! Your dog is so cute!!!
Why you name it Marco? It is like the dog from Mexico. Hee...... Hey where do you took the picture from?Hope reply me back!!!:)

Natalie; said...

Hi Mrs. Tan, your pictures of your dog and you are very cute. I wish I had a dog too.

Siti Fatin said...

Marco is really cute.I like the pictures too.Does he really eat cheese sticks ?

Malcolm ong said...

Hi Mrs Tan,

That is a cute dog.

~Gary Ng~ said...

Hi Mrs Tan,
I did not know you have a pet dog!!! It was unbelivable!!!!

neosooming said...

mrs tan is marco naught

runescape-boy.com said...

does marco always bite people when a stranger come in? i wonder if i could come to your house mayby the day in christmas it wil be long but i look forward to it

TechClass @ Work said...

Hi Children, Marco doesn't bite but he usually barks at strangers. I gave him that name because it serves as a remembrance of my previous dog, Marki, that grandma has given away. Like siblings, they have similar names. He likes cheese sticks and he can finish it in less than 1 minute.

TechClass @ Work said...

Hi Children, Marco doesn't bite but he usually barks at strangers. I gave him that name because it serves as a remembrance of my previous dog, Marki, that grandma has given away. Like siblings, they have similar names. He likes cheese sticks and he can finish it in less than 1 minute.

gowtham said...

hi Mrs Tan,why do you prefer a pet dog?

Natalie; said...

Hi Mrs. Tan, I wanted to know why
in your blog have two Sarah's blog
insde??? I want to know why.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Tan,i really want a dog too but i have no time to take care of it.And my nose are allergic to fur.But when i grow up i will buy a dog if i have the money and i hope my nose won't be allergic to it!

Happy Chinese New Year!
Sincerely,
Hanna:)

neosooming said...

Hi Mrs Tan Marco is like my died
litte qiqi it has a blak cicle

Amelia said...

Haha.Your pet is cute with clothes!:)
I wish i had a dog that does not bite or barks violently.

Lim Yue Heng said...

It is really a cute dog.

TechClass @ Work said...

Hi everyone, I don't think Marco is from Singapore. Yes, I really find him cute too. Just look at his eyes and you know what I mean.