Friday, 29 February 2008

Entry 4: Chinese New Year Celebrations

Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm glad to know that most of you enjoyed the Chinese New Year Programme planned by our school. Some of you like the skit put up by our bilingual Chinese teachers and others commented that they preferred the lion dance item. I was surprised when a few of you mentioned about the post blogging activity done in class. It's really good to find out that most of you like the idea of having some background music while you do your writing. Shall we do it again?

I'm sure most of you have visited your relatives and friends during the public holidays. For me, I've invited my Primary School friends and form teacher to my house for lunch and merry-making. These are some pictures taken during the Chinese New Year party.

7 comments:

sunny kee said...

Hi Mrs Tan,did you eat "yusheng"? I ate it 3 times!!
i ate once in perth, malayisa and singapore.

Amanda Lim said...

Hi Mrs Tan, I am surprised that you could still remember your primary school friends and teachers.

runescape-boy.com said...

hi mrs tan did you when any where that uncle robin brought you to or mayby not i was asking only u dont really have to answer me in my blog

Natalie; said...

Hi Mrs Tan. Wow! I am very surprised to know that you can even remember your primary school friends and teachers. It must have been a few years ago.

TechClass @ Work said...

Dear Sunny,I had 'yusheng' as well. If I didn't remember wrongly, I had it with the school, my family and friends.

TechClass @ Work said...

Dear Amanda, we've always been in contact. They even attended my wedding last year. It's amazing to know that friendship can be so long-lasting. You should try to keep in touch with all your friends even though you may go to different classes/ schools in future.

TechClass @ Work said...

Dear Yao Qin, I don't really understand what you are trying to ask. Can you be more specific?