Mrs. Tan and Madam Asrina
Time flies, it seems like I've known Madam Asrina for more than 3 weeks. I would say we are quite attached to each other during her stay in Singapore; especially since we have so many things in common. Both of us enjoy shopping and coincidentally, we both looking forward to have a new addition to our family. She is planning for her fourth child while I'm all ready to have my first baby.
I also remembered those days when we chatted about anything under the sun at my workstation. And sharing secrets with each other is one of the means that brings us even closer.
I told her that she is more than a colleague to me the day she left for her country. In fact, I do see her as my good friend; for she is very genuine and sincere. I do miss her occasionally and she said exactly the same thing to me too.
I'll definitely keep her in my heart. Let's hope I do get a chance to visit her in Brunei soon.
4 comments:
Mrs Tan,
I'm Jun Hui ok. We had a post called "Madam Asrina" too. I think u may need to change the title.
T.T I didnt really get to know here
Hello Diana...
Sorry to keep you waiting. It seems like yesterday we met. I miss you a lot and the kids, the P4. Send my regards to them and you all will always be in my heart.
Tell them to study hard and to Javier don't be naughty..
Keep in touch..:)
Mrs.Tan,
I really hope Madam Asrina would come back and visit our school.
Best Regards,
Hanna.
Post a Comment